lördag 20 december 2014

PINK FLOYD - Learning To Fly

PINK FLOYD - Learning To Fly. - Musikvideo från 80-talet när David Gilmour tagit över bandet och frontade Pink Floyd. En mystisk new age-inspirerad video från MTV:s guldålder...
***

PINK FLOYD - Learning To Fly

***
Into the distance, a ribbon of black
Stretched to the point of no turning back
A flight of fancy on a windswept field
Standing alone my senses reeled
A fatal attraction is holding me fast,
How can I escape this irresistible grasp?

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted, just an earth-bound misfit, I

Ice is forming on the tips of my wings
Unheeded warnings, I thought, I thought of everything

No navigator to find my way home Unladened, empty and turned to stone
A soul in tension -- that's learning to fly
Condition grounded but determined to try

Can't keep my eyes from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I

Above the planet on a wing and a prayer,
My grubby halo, a vapour trail in the empty air,
Across the clouds I see my shadow fly
Out of the corner of my watering eye
A dream unthreatened by the morning light
Could blow this soul right through the roof of the night

There's no sensation to compare with this
Suspended animation, a state of bliss

Can't keep my mind from the circling skies
Tongue-tied and twisted just an earth-bound misfit, I 


Text från: azlyrics
***
   
'Journalism is printing what someone else does NOT want printed: - Everything else is public relations.'

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

KOMMENTARER

Kommentera helst angående ämnet i artiklarna.
Juridiskt ansvar gentemot slavägarna (myndigheter) ligger helt hos kommentatorn. Uppenbara olagligheter inom hat och hets samt Bullshit & Trollshit plockas bort.